- 8201 White Stone Ln, Springfield, VA 22153
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 930 Sqft
- Rarely Available End Unit! This lovely property is ready to welcome you home. Peaceful, neutral decor and a large back yard will make you smile. The great location, close to all major roadways, will keep your commuting time down when it's time to go back to the office. In the meantime, enjoy all that the Newington Forest Community has to offer: ball field, basketball, tennis and multi-use courts, outdoor pool, community center, and trails galore. Don't miss out. Call your agent today.
- 8302 Crestmont Cir, Springfield, VA 22153
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 960 Sqft
- OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED - Sunlight & Serenity - your new home is ready for you at this beautiful Newington Forest end-unit. The large windows and tasteful updates on every level are a delight to behold. Completely renovated in 2015, so everything is just four years young! The Newington Forest community amenities are great too: ball field, basketball, tennis and multi-use courts, outdoor pool, community center, and trails galore. Close to all the major roadways, as well as shopping, dining, and entertainment. this one ...
- 3354 Lakeside View Dr Unit 5-3, Falls Church, VA 22041
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1049 Sqft
- This is an amazing opportunity to have your very own lake-front cottage right in Falls Church! 3.2 miles to East Falls Church or Ballston Metro, less than 10 miles to Tysons or Washington DC, this home is right in the center of things, but you would never know it from the peaceful view of the lake from your deck or your bedroom window. Peace, quiet, natural beauty and time to enjoy it all.
- 5920 Founders Crossing Ct Unit 201, Alexandria, VA 22310
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1126 Sqft
- Sun-drenched and spacious, this lovely unit is a wonderful find whether you~re a first time buyer or downsizing. Sparkling hardwoods, new carpet and custom paint will make you smile, and the soothing spa bath in the master suite is simply a dream. So lovely you just might not want to leave, but when you do you'll be close to everything you need: metro stations, shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- 12520 Misty Water Dr, Herndon, VA 20170
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1792 Sqft
- Wonderful single family home with a massive fenced yard at a townhouse price! You will love calling this light-filled sanctuary your home, with a warm cozy fireplace in the winter and a beautiful deck overlooking the fully fenced yard all year round. Freshly painted and tasteful updates make this a great opportunity. Close to transportation too! Open House Cancelled.
- 6286F Rose Hill Ct Unit 54, Alexandria, VA 22310
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 879 Sqft
- Incredible deal for a smart first time buyer! This move-in ready property is now more affordable than ever! Professionally painted, updated kitchen & bath, refinished floors, this property has everything you're looking for. The windows and sliding glass door have been replaced, and so has the HVAC, so there's nothing left for you to do but move in. Plenty of transportation options too!
- 4201 Fox Lake Dr, Fairfax, VA 22033
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2076 Sqft
- This beautiful four bedroom townhouse has everything you are looking for: updated kitchen with granite counters, beautiful lawn and flowers, a deck where you can relax at the end of the day, a true fourth bedroom, and many convenient commuting options.The community boasts a pool, tot lots, club house and tennis courts. You'll love making this house your new home. Don't let this one slip away!
- 6732 Mockingbird Woods Ct, Lorton, VA 22079
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 1440 Sqft
- This beautiful end-unit townhouse is surrounded by nature and feels so private and secluded it's hard to believe it's so conveniently located. It is just a short distance from Fort Belvoir, Kingstowne, Old Town Alexandria, and of course Washington D.C. The entire home has been freshly painted in warm neutral tones, with new carpet and updated bathrooms on the upper level. Open Sunday 1-4.
- 708 Wind Ridge Dr, Stafford, VA 22554
- 2 Beds · 3 Baths · 1164 Sqft
- As soon as you open the front door, this house feels like home. The kitchen has beautiful cabinets, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances. The wood floors are glowing and the lovely stone fireplace invites you to curl up with a good book or your favorite TV show. Upstairs you'll find two master suites, one with vaulted ceiling and a walk in closet. Outside, a beautiful patio awaits.
- 4069 S Four Mile Run Dr Unit 104, Arlington, VA 22204
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 818 Sqft